Dates: October 29-November 3, 2017
Location: Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, FL
Deadline: Complete the Submission Form by February 20, 2017
1. Here is what we are looking for:
▪ Information that can be immediately implanted in the workplace
▪ How-to classes that stimulate and provide attendees with a new skill, technology or process
▪ Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting-edge for the pool/spa/patio industry
▪ Strong proposals that provide a better understanding of processes and techniques
▪ Presenters with strong speaking experience and in-depth knowledge of the subject matter
▪ Topics related to the pool/spa/patio professionals
2. Here is what we are NOT looking for:
▪ Product pitches or infomercials
▪ Topics that require the use of your organization’s product
▪ Niche focused topics that would only be relevant to a small audience
3. Acceptance and Review:
Final acceptance will be based on (but not limited to) the course’s ability to meet submission standards,
overall program/track specification and industry need. The Conference Advisory Committee (made up of
industry professionals) will review the submissions. Notification will be made via email in late May. Companies that qualify for exhibit space must be an exhibitor to be considered for a slot in the conference program.
4. Important Rules and Regulations if Your Proposal is accepted:
▪ Presenter must provide a PowerPoint Presentation to the Conference Manager, International Pool Spa Patio
Expo no later than September 22, 2017.
▪ Presenter agrees to present a program that achieves the learning outcomes listed on the Presentation Submission Form.
Questions? Contact Michelle Rohmer at 972-536-6366.
The International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo advisory panel is comprised of industry experts who are the tops in their fields of expertise and we are proud to have them take their time and energy to provide our attendees an incredible experience at the expo and for their interest in improving our industry.