The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals®
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) is the world’s oldest and largest association representing swimming pool, hot tub, and spa manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers’ agents, designers, builders, installers, suppliers, retailers, and service professionals. Dedicated to the growth and development of its members’ businesses and to promoting the enjoyment and safety of pools and spas,
APSP offers a range of services, from professional development to advancing key legislation and regulation at the federal and local levels, to consumer outreach and public safety. APSP is the only industry organization recognized by the American National Standards Institute to develop and promote national standards for pools, hot tubs, and spas. For more information, visit APSP.org.
Hosted Events at the 2017 PSP
- PSCC - APSP Pool and Spa Construction Course
- CMS - Certified Maintenance Specialist Course
- CHTT - Certified Hot Tub Technician Course
- CST - Certified Service Technician® Course
- RBC - APSP Retail Operations Boot Camp
- APSP WAVE Network Reception
- APSP-12 Plastering Standard "A STANDARD ABOVE"