For international participants of the show, this section features your Letter of Invitation, VISA application form and links to locate your U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
The International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo is proud to be a world class tradeshow and welcomes its international visitors. If you are an international visitor to the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, be reminded that the United States government has instituted new, tighter visa requirements for non-immigrant applicants. This may lengthen the amount of time it takes to process your visa application. As a result, get an early jump on your visa application process by obtaining all the necessary documentation.
Whether you are an attendee or exhibitor at the 2017 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, you must do several things in advance to prepare for your trip.
What You'll Need To Know
The turnaround time for most VISA applications is 30 days, but in some cases may take considerably longer. It is recommended to apply for your VISA two to three months before your scheduled trip in order to avoid delays in processing. You may contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for current wait times.
Appropriate documentation, such as an Invitation Letter, can help demonstrate the purpose of your trip is to attend and/or exhibit at the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo and that you intend to return home.
- International visitors may access the Letter of Invitation through the registration system once they have completed the registration for the show.
- Only International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo attendees and exhibitors qualify for the Letter of Invitation
- At the end of the registration process, go to the MyEvent dashboard and click on the Visa Invitation Letter. Your information will pre-populate the fields and you will be able to download the Letter of Invitation
- You may print your personalized letter and attach a copy of your 2017 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo registration confirmation to use in your visa interview as supporting documentation from the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo and/or Informa Exhibitions U.S. Construction and Real Estate.
- Emailed copies may be accepted but it is recommended that you review your U.S. Embassy or Consulate's website for specific requirements.
If you require a VISA Letter prior to our registration system opening or if you need assistance please contact us directly at (972) 536-6350 or Help@PoolSpaPatio.com and we will be happy to process your request.
Industry professionals from more than 50 countries around the world will be joining us for this year's event. Plus, exhibitors from more than 30 countries will be showcasing the latest innovations. It's truly a global view of the backyard world!
Sessions at the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo are conducted in English.
Our 2017 event will be held at the Orlando, FL.
Prior to traveling to Orlando for the Expo, you may wish to check the Orlando10-day weather forecast.
Help plan your trip by checking the current exchange rate of your currency to U.S. dollars.
Tipping in the United States is customary. A 15% to 20% tip is usually expected in restaurants, taxis, and for services you receive.
Become familiar with American etiquette for private, public, and business interactions.
Orlando is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Voltage 120, frequency 60 Hz. Adapters that may be required are:
Two flat blades or two flat blades with a round grounding pin
- U.S. country code: +1
- Orlando area code: (407)
- U.S. telephone numbers have ten digits total, which includes the area code and a seven digit phone number (e.g., 407.555.1234)
- To make a call, dial 1 + area code + seven-digit number
- To call internationally from Orlando, dial "011" + country code + area code + number
Most hotels offer high-speed Internet connections and Internet cafés are plentiful.
Dial 911 from any phone.
Standard business hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Attire at the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo is business casual. Since meeting room temperatures and personal comfort ranges may vary, a light sweater or jacket is recommended. Also, you may wish to wear comfortable shoes, as walking distances within the Orlando, FL can be long.
Orlando City Highlights
Orlando is a city rich in culture and cuisine that welcomes visitors from around the world. Spend some time before or after the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo exploring this exciting destination city. Consult the Convention & Visitors Bureau for ideas and resources.
If you have specific questions in the meantime, please contact us.